4.27.2007

Update








So there isn't much exciting happening around here, except for trying to keep it all together when everything is a mess. I am posting some pictures of my house. The three of us are residing in the upstairs bedrooms. The unused bedroom is my makeshift kitchen/TV room. Kipp and Ethan watch DVD's on the portable DVD player. I have started painting Ethan's bedroom. I figured since we had such a big mess anyway, I might as well. Tony will be here next weekend, so it better be done by then. As for the rest of the renovation, it is slow, but there is a little progress being made. The basement is being taped and mudded, and we are waiting on granite and cupboard doors for the kitchen. My new appliances have arrived, but they are still at the store until we are ready. the hardwood has been laid, but needs to be finished once the construction is done. Don't you like our den setup?

No comments: