4.10.2008

On Health

I am a person who has been blessed to be healthy for most of my life.  I have learned over the last few weeks that I also take it for granted.  I am not thankful enough, and I don't use my time well enough.  As I have languished here for nearly the last three weeks, wishing I could just die, and feeling stressed about all the things that need doing that I just don't have the energy to do, I have made a pact with myself that when (see, I still have hope) I finally get better, I will do so much better at being grateful for good health and using my time more wisely...

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Donna, I'm so sorry to hear you are sick. I'll add you to my prayers. Hope that your hubby is helping you lots. Wish we were closer to pitch in. Love SHEILA

Becky Bevans said...

Donna that makes me so sad you are not feeling well what is wrong? Hope you are doing better Love ya Becky