3.05.2009

XLV

I hit a milestone last Saturday, and it didn't even hit me that it was coming up until I called my Great Auntie Marje on Friday.  

Friday was her 90th birthday, and I am her almost twin.  We used to celebrate our birthdays together when I was a little girl.  I always felt special, because she would send me a card on my birthday.  Just me, because we were nearly twins.  Anyways, I am now exactly 1/2 of her age...I think I have reached the middle...and then the questions started...what have I done?  What do I still want to do?  I sat in the temple on Saturday, and contemplated these questions.  I would like to live with more JOY.  I would like to focus on making this half of my life more focussed on living a Christ-like life, and loving myself and my neighbor better.  I want to do better at using my time more usefully, and I need to set some new goals.  I am excited for the next 1/2!

1 comment:

Ashley Dawn said...

Wow, What a huge milestone. At least you're a gorgeous 45!! I know that you've served diligently and loved a whole lot of Young Women who look up to you and admire you. So, if you make the next 45 years even better, you might be in danger of being translated.