4.16.2011

Families Are Forever

I sat down in the temple today, waiting for the session to start.
I thought about the date
April 16
It was then I realized that this was a special anniversary
34 years ago, April 16, my family was sealed in the temple.
I smiled to myself as I recollected the day. 
As I left the temple I saw Nikki.
Her family was also sealed on that day,
at the same time.
in the same room

Here we were again.
together.

A wonderful miracle.
It was with such joy that I embraced her, and her mom, and her brother.

They were there to participate in another sealing
That of Coy's beautiful daughter
to her wonderful parents.

I am grateful for temples
and families
and friends
and the promise of eternity...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this! So thankful for temples! And the picture is exactly the way I remember your family. It was around this time that we were spending so much time together. Great memories of the Hoy family!