5.25.2011

Waiting...


We are still waiting for Spring to really arrive.

That is not something I would normally be grateful for, but I AM grateful for the anticipation that it has "sprung" in me.  I am determined to enjoy that warm (and hopefully some hot) weather when it comes.

My garden is in.  I managed to get that done on the one warm and dry day last week.  I took the opportunity between rainstorms yesterday to get a little more planting in, and I planted lawn seed in the dead spots.

And I got a garden gnome!  (Don't tell Ethan!)  I think he is kinda cute, and I had just been to Gnomeo and Juliet with Ashley, Sam, and Elizabeth.  The plants for my pots are waiting patiently beside the house, getting accustomed to our weather.  I think I will put them in tomorrow...



And then when it gets warm...

I will be ready to soak it all in!

No comments: