3.23.2007

ASHLEY







Ashley lives in Tucson, AZ with her husband, Trevor and daughter, Elizabeth. She is my very favorite daughter. How would I define her? Well, let me see...

Fortitude--she has great strength, to get her through whatever comes her way.

Loving--Ashley's love is unconditional. I look up to her for her great example to me.

Kindness--she is always willing to serve others and light their way

Capable--she sells herself short on this one. She is talented and able in so many ways. If you ever need something done, and done well, ask Ashley to do it.

True--she is true to her values and will uphold them, whatever tribulation may come.

Mother--Ashley is a natural when it comes to being a mother. Loving care and charity have always been an important element of Ashley, ever since she was little. Elizabeth, you are extremely blessed!

A True Friend--what more can I say, Ashley is there for her friends and family, and knows how to make their days better. I am blessed to call her my daughter AND my friend.

I love you Ash! Have a wonderful day!
xoxo

2 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

Thankx so much mom, it made me cry, just a little though.

Becka. said...

I love this. What a sweet tribute!