3.23.2007

Reno Update...The Ongoing Saga




The renovation is moving along...at a snail's pace. Most of the framing is done, but yesterday they jackhammered the floor for the plumbing in the bathroom, so we have a huge mess once again. I think the electrician might come today or tomorrow, and maybe the plumber, but so far today I am in the house alone. I can't get the gas guy to call me back and we are waiting on him. My kitchen is half packed, so not much cooking going on around here. The living room is full of more boxes to be filled. I think I will just throw most of it out...it is easier than moving it. (Sigh)

3 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

Well I suggest a lot of BBQ's and paper plates. And you should call the gas guy and leave him a message that says if he doesn't have the time to call you back he is way to busy and you will find someone else. I can't wait to come home to the new and improved basement that is no longer the pit of dispare.

The Jacksons said...

Enjoy Nauvoo, we'll see you in a couple of weeks.

love the Jacksons

Becka. said...

I cannot believe that that is your basement! Renovations are such a nightmare, mostly because of having to deal with the various tradespeople and get them to show up and call you back. It will look amazing, I'm sure. We'll have to have you over for dinner when everyone over here is better and you're back!