3.15.2007

ETHAN!



Ethan

-my favorite 15 year old
-really is alot of fun, and I enjoy having him to hang out with
-has grown taller than me, and enjoys showing off that he can pick me up
-is the proud possessor of a learner's license, but complains we don't let him drive often enough. (He is probably right about that)
-sometimes finds that living as an only child is a bit lonely; or shall I say boring, but is learning that it does have perks
-attends Rundle Academy in Grade 10, and is doing great this year. (Hooray!)
-attends early morning seminary, and never complains about the early hour
-works part-time at McDonalds
-plays violin
-always mischievious
-enjoys scaring people. (I have been the victim of this cruel prank on too many occasions.)
-I had a hard time finding a good picture of him, because his favorite thing to do is to pull a face in pictures
-is coaching me in Wario Ware Smooth Moves...I think sometimes he wonders if I will ever get it, but I have managed to pass all the beginning levels
-is an avid reader of anything fantasy.
-loves to make his own movies with his friends
-tackled and conquered Kicking Horse this year
-likes to play with his niece, Elizabeth
-did I say he was my favorite 15 year old?

2 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

I would have to say he is definatly my favorite 15 year old as well. Love you guys!!

The Jacksons said...

Ethan is a wonderful young man. Love the pictures of you and Kipp!!! So beautiful. Isn't life grand.
Love Gerry